Weed smoking may not be for everyone. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of middle ground when it comes to weed smoking, as people seem to either love them or hate them. But if you’re interested and curiously asked this, “Can you smoke marijuana seeds?” you would have asked others who would have done this before or did some research on the internet since it’s your first time. Learning not to cough if you are first time smoker of weed can be challenging.
In taking up weed smoking as a hobby, it’s hard to describe how enjoyable it can be to relax with good, tasty marijuana seeds and (perhaps) a glass of woody, smoky whiskey. Here’s a little overview of what you should know before you get started. This article shall discuss some tips on this matter. Read to learn more!
Can You Smoke Marijuana Seeds And How To Do It Right?
One of the main objections you hear from people who don’t care for weed smoking is that the taste is too strong which will make you cough. With that in mind, we should point out that a milder marijuana seed is a perfect cigar for beginners. Thus, responding to the query on ‘can you smoke marijuana seeds’ is an important thing to do.
A strong weed can be so overpowering that it ruins the whole experience, while a mild-flavored weed is not only more palatable but is often quite a bit cheaper. That’s great in that you don’t have to worry about cutting too much off of the cap or an expensive weed, lighting a pricey weed cigarette incorrectly or just giving up if you don’t like it.
So now that you have your hands on the weed cigarette, here are a couple of things to check for:
- Check the wrapper for any discolored spots or cracks.
- Squeeze the weed cigarette gently to find any hard spots or soft spots. A soft spot might mean that the weed cigarette isn’t packed evenly, or may have less weed cigarette in it than you’d like. A hard spot, on the other hand, can mean that it was packed too tightly and may not burn or draw evenly. If that’s the case, “massaging” or rolling the weed cigarette a little can break up this hard spot.
- Consider starting out with an assortment of less-expensive weed cigarettes, so that you can sample different types and flavors.
Buy from a reputable tobacconist who can give you some solid advice. People, who know their weed cigarettes which can offer great tips and can answer the question, “Can you smoke marijuana seeds?”
Beginner Weed Cigarette Kit to Avoid Coughing
Part of the attraction of cigars and weed cigarettes smoking is in the ritual and ceremony that goes along with enjoying a good smoke. For beginners, it’s a good idea to have a little “kit” that can get you started. A kit might include:
- Humidor: Humidors are a must, to ensure that your cigars don’t dry out and stay nice and flavorful. Dried-out weed cigarettes will burn quicker, lose their flavor and can peel or crack and come apart.
- Of course, you also shouldn’t be buying more weed cigarettes than you feel that you can smoke in a reasonable amount of time. If you don’t feel like ponying up $50 to $200 for a good humidor, consider a humi-pouch. Humi-pouches are plastic bags that have a humidified lining and can seal up the cigar well enough to keep it fresh for up to three months at a time. Don’t store weed cigarettes in the refrigerator? At one time, this became a trend, but in actuality refrigerating weed cigarettes will dry it out.
- Guillotine-style cutter: Knowing the proper way to cut the tip off a weed cigarette and open it up for smoking is important. A purpose-built weed cigarette cutter can ensure a proper, even, sharp cut and a weed cigarette that will burn and draw properly. The idea is to provide a passage between the end of the cigar and your mouth, but not to let the weed cigarette unravel or begin to come apart.
- Lighter: It’s important to use either wooden matches or a butane lighter to get that weed cigarette going. Anything else, such as a candle, can ruin the flavor of the cigar. Puff and rotate the weed cigarette as you light it, and don’t let the flame touch the weed cigarette. Instead, let the heat from the flame do the work. Continue until you see at the end and the outer rim of the weed cigarette glow from the heat.
A Few Do’s and Don’ts When Weed Smoking to Avoid Coughing
- Avoid any weed cigarette that has a split in the wrapper. A split weed cigarette has been mishandled and is probably dried out, and will not smoke well. Imagine slitting the side of a drinking straw, then trying to drink through it.
Never put a partly-smoked weed cigarette back in the humidor. Either use a weed cigarette saver or just get rid of what’s left of the cigar.
- A wrapper should ideally be one consistent color, without any tinge or blemishes.
The ideal weed cigarette will have a slightly oily appearance to the wrapper. This means that the weed cigarette has been properly stored and humidified, and should have exceptionally good leaf and flavor.
Never snuff out a weed cigarette. Leave the weed cigarette burning in the ashtray and let it go out on its own, avoiding the nasty smell of a snuffed-out cigar.
According to @Killa.Krissy, one of the renowned Instagram influencers for smoking a weed, a cigarette is not at all as straightforward as smoking a weed cigarette. Smoking a weed cigarette is more of an art and skill. If you rush into it, the experience will leave you disappointed. You need to learn the skill of preparing a weed cigarette.
For beginners, this is the make or break moment. The moment they experience the pleasure of a great weed cigarette, or in disappointment, think weed cigarettes is highly overrated.
Weed Cigarette Preparation – The Good, and the Unsmokeable
Before you go out and purchase a high-quality weed cigarette, you will need to know how to tell the difference between a good cigar and a bad one. Here are a few pointers
Roll the weed cigarette between your fingers. A good weed cigarette should feel soft yet firm, a bit like your finger. If it’s dry and brittle it’s no good. If it’s spongy, it’s no good. And if it has lumps, it definitely is not good to smoke.
Many weed cigarettes leave the factory, or shop, perfectly good. But poor storage can make them unsmokeable very fast. If you are satisfied with your purchase, make sure to store them well, preferable purchase a weed cigarette storage box as well. After all, if you are buying the finer things of life, it’s just common sense that you take good care of them.
How to Prepare a Weed Cigarette to Smoke
Now that you have your weed cigarette, it’s time to enjoy it. Hold your horses though, there are a few things you need to do first before you light that baby up. The first step toward the perfect smoke is knowing how to cut your weed cigarette. Yes, weed cigarettes need to be cut before smoking – and cut properly for that matter. The cap that you need to cut off serves the purpose of keeping the weed cigarette from drying out.
A few “don’ts” before we look at the “dos” of weed cigarette cutting. Cutting the end off with your teeth is a definite no (no matter how cool and simple it may look in the movies). A weed cigarette needs to be cut evenly otherwise you will tear the weed cigarette, ruining it. For this very reason, avoid using anything blunt (no pair of scissors please), or a one-sided blade like a knife.
So how do you cut a weed cigarette? Use a cigar cutter. This is a special guillotine that is specifically made for cutting weed cigarettes, hence the name weed cigarette cutter. And when picking a weed cigarette cutter, make sure it’s double-bladed, especially if you are a beginner. Double-bladed cutters are best because they ensure even cutting off the weed cigarette without damage to the wrapper.
Now for the tricky part. Snipping the cap off. To do this right, place the weed cigarette on the blade (making sure that it’s placed where the weed cigarette meets the wrapper). In one quick move, chop off the cap. Did you get it right?
The wrapper must not, at all costs, get torn. If you got it right, great job. Let’s move on to the next phase of preparing your cigar to give you maximum pleasure.
Ready. Light. Puff.
We have responded to the question, “can you smoke marijuana seed”, you are now ready to enjoy your smoke. Again, a weed cigarette is not at all like a cigarette, you don’t inhale the smoke. The smoke is meant to be savored in the mouth. Make sure to rotate the weed cigarette often to ensure even burn. Now that you are ready and your weed cigarette is ready to be lit, go ahead, light it, and enjoy the moment.