Would you like to smoke any of the best sativa strains out there? Where you can feel the elation in every smoke and the solid high is as great as the highest mountains and as grand as what you can possibly think. Smoking sativa is not something that is easy just because you are looking for recreational hits, but because you are looking for an overall package from total effects, medical use, possible adverse reactions, and of course the growing method for which it can help you maximize effort without losing the quality.
It is not a secret that weed strains vary in effect, use, and growing capacity but there are those who have truly an exceptional amount of character that a lot of smokers, reviewers, and growers admire. What this article will provide you is the list of the 10 best sativa seeds that can help you feel the uplifting effects in every smoke, bring out the positive vibe against mental disorder, address pain and medical needs, while at the same time offer the best flavors and of course the naturally good growing capacity. We’ll talk about the strains that can totally steal the spotlight through euphoria; flavors that are unique in every smoke; medical benefits that work for the benefit of most patients; and of course the growing capacity and yield that can truly help more people. We will enumerate the sativa strains that are truly remarkable.
We all know that sativa strains can uplift one’s mood for a more productive and creative day at home or anywhere else. And we will highlight the top 10 sativa weed strains you can try out today.
- Harlequin is notorious for its solid high that each smoke brings. This strain is known to have a good amount of CBD content that can definitely uplift your mood and head straight into the cloud 9 with some much-anticipated Harlequin has been a go-to strain for those who suffer from chronic pain. It is also successful in helping those who suffer from a migraine, headache, and muscle spasms. Plus, it can be useful for people who deal with depression and anxiety. It is relatively easy to grow. It can flower and be harvested both indoors and outdoors after about 8 to 9 weeks. Just make sure that you avoid any situation where it can dry up eventually.
- ACDC is famous for its combined balance of high CBD and low THC cannabinoid content. This provides an immense amount of intense effects in the head. This strain uplifts anyone’s mood by giving off a solid high without too much sedative effects. Trust painkilling to the ACDC. The combination of high CBD and low THC content in ACDC helps alleviate pain such as back pain, headache, migraine, and joint pain. As a pain reliever, this strain reduces the amount of mental pain that comes with different ailments. It is easy to grow ACDC to grow both indoors and outdoors. This strain grows for up to 4 feet.
- Sour Cookies
- The Sour Cookies has been used by many for its sedation, cerebral, and mood-enhancing effects that can take you from point earth to anywhere near the entire universe. If you would like to uplift your mood and fuel up the way you harness energy, then go for this strain.
In terms of symptoms and ailments, this strain is used as a pain reliever that can attack back pain, muscle spasm, and headache. If you are also suffering from depression, this is a strain to use. Sour Cookies can be grown and cultivated in either indoor or outdoor settings.
- Sour Diesel
- Uplift your mood with Sour Diesel. It has a powerful head rush and an experience that is so overwhelming and extremely satisfying all at the same time. It slowly creeps in your head and towards the end nerves of your body. Sour Diesel helps people who are going through pain points such as chronic stress, chronic pain, and epilepsy. It is also used to relieve inflammation and combat fatigue with an ounce of extra energy. Although it can be a little difficult and challenging at first, Sour Diesel can still be grown indoors and when grown indoors.
- People say that if you are a hyper or that you are in a state of boosting energy, smoke this strain and voila – take a dash, a kick, and a solid clearing of the mind that can leave you without any worries. It is also known to offer euphoria and reflection together. As a medical marijuana, Blackberry is trusted to bring relief to chronic pain especially in muscles, back, and the head. It can relax and clear the mind to address issues with depression and anxiety.
Blackberry is typically easy to grow and harvest. It can thrive in any type of environment whether indoors or outdoors. When grown indoors, it can grow best in a well-controlled, optimized environment while if it is grown outdoors, it can suit both warm and dry climates.
- Durban Poison
- Solid high, euphoria and the ultimate kick that can clear your head are the main effects of the Durban Poison. This is not a poison for it can actually reward you with the highest experience you have been craving for a long time. According to Robert Bergman, “Durban Poison is great at curbing the stress-levels associated with a toxic lifestyle. It rids the users of unhappy and low thoughts, and relaxes, without making him sleepy or lethargic.” It is also ideal for cancer patients who seek relief in their everyday struggles with depression, pain, and stress.
Durban Poison is highly resistant to pests, molds, and common diseases. It is also ideal in a hydroponic setting indoors. It can be harvested after about 9 weeks with 13 ounces as yield.
- Jack Herer
- Jack Herer can bring a solid high in every smoke. It is famous as a happy pill as it can make you laugh in every smoke. Plus, it has also been dubbed as a go-to strain among active smokers who wish to be extra creative in a day. Fight against the pain and stress caused by any disease with the Jack Herer. This potent sativa strain is popular for its powerful happy-smoke as it calms the body and mind from negative feelings and emotional hits – depression. You can also combat physical weakness or fatigue with this famous marijuana right here. You can either let it grow indoors or outdoors just make sure that you take good care of it.
- Super Silver Haze
- Expect solid high like you’re Silver Surfer in this strain. In terms of killing fatigue away, Super Silver Haze is a go-to cannabis. This sativa-dominant strain combats anxiety, fatigue, and chronic pain while giving a cerebral high sensation in every smoke. Super Silver Haze can also provide you with an abundant yield after about 7 to 12 weeks.
- Fear not this clown marijuana from the famous Stephen King novel. Pennywise has a high CBD content that is used to treat anxiety as well as chronic pain. More than that, it is used as a medical weed for people who suffer dementia as it targets mental lapses through its slightly elevated effect after a smoke. Plus, it’s easy to grow both indoors and outdoors.
- Hawaiian Snow
- It is known to have that 23% THC content level and the 90% sativa properties that are uplifting in every smoke. It can give you that exhilarating high that can make you feel happy and extra energetic in every smoke. More than that, the Hawaiian Snow can help you clear your mind and give you that heavy head buzz that later on intensifies gradually during a smoke. It is also used to help people diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD. More than that, as a medical strain, the Hawaiian Snow is used to help people relieve pain and beat insomnia as well. When grown indoors, it typically rewards you about 21 ounces of yield after about 14 weeks.
Looking for the best sativa strains out there? Check out this list, all in all, it is highly anticipated for every sativa strain to contain all the essential effects and features of a good marijuana. With this list, we can say that sativa are truly remarkable marijuana strains that can uplift one’s mood against depression, mood swings, and anxiety. It can also help people who deal with excessive fatigue and stress from everyday work or problems. Sativa strains can also give anyone a solid high with the right kick straight into a clear head.
Now that you already know the top 10 sativa strains available out there in the market, it is in your hands whether you are going to take the trip down marijuana lane or let them all fall from grace by not being smoked for no apparent reason at all.